Employer Training Incentive Pilot
The Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP) provides a 25% return against cash paid for training to a maximum grant of £1,000 per learner.
- is available now to all SMEs employing less than 250 people, and who are based within Norfolk or Suffolk
- can be used to train employees, aged 19+
- Offers a 25% return against cash paid by the employer, up to £1,000 (for Level 3 & 4 apprenticeships and qualifications, this rate rises to 30%, with 80% of the ETIP grant approved payable 3 months after the start of training).
- Businesses choose the training provider.
Training can include:
1. An Apprenticeship at Levels 2 - 4
2. An accredited qualification at Levels 1 - 4
3. Non-accredited training
For more information contact the ETIP team at Suffolk Chamber of Commerce on 01473 or by email: email@example.com
The scheme current runs to February 2017