Providing an excellent environment for businesses to start, grow and innovateWatch Video
The largest private sector contribution to Norfolk’s economy
Explore our interactive map of Norfolk
A world class agri-tech and life science skills base
Join Norfolk’s diverse business community
When you locate to Norfolk, you’ll find a strong support network of industry led organisations. From cross-sector membership groups, to specialist industry forums, you can be sure of a warm welcome.
Here are some of the more influential ones:
- Norfolk Chamber of Commerce – connects, supports and gives voice to every Norfolk business. Member owned and run, it represents businesses of all sizes, in all sectors. It helps owners build profitable relationships and gives them access to decision makers in national organisations and government.
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) – a leading UK business organisation that has supported small businesses for over 40 years. Its member benefits include services to protect your business, save you money and grow your market.
- Norfolk Network – the local peer support and knowledge community for progressive business people. It runs monthly networking events with industry experts. It also works closely with the local universities and colleges to give members access to emerging business talent.
- East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) – serves over 300 supply chain businesses in the East of England Energy Zone. Delivers events and activities, and champions the industry nationally and internationally.
- New Anglia Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (NAAME) – provides the sector with a business-led voice and secures funding to deliver business support programmes and pilot innovation programmes.
- Tech East – “leads, connects and accelerates” the East of England’s digital tech sector. Drives knowledge sharing across industry, stimulates innovation and skills development, and supports ambitious companies.
- SyncNorwich – a start-up and scale-up focused network with 1,500+ tech and business members.
- Norfolk Developers – 1,200+ coders and developers, runs regular events and the nor(DEV): conference.
- Hot Source – Norfolk’s innovation forum with more than 1,200 members on LinkedIn and Meetup.
- Financial Industries Group - an independent, non-profit network that champions Norfolk’s finance sector.
- Agri-Tech East – an independent business organisation that facilitates ‘lab to field’ knowledge transfer.
- Buy Local Norfolk – a social enterprise supporting sustainability, diversity and community in Norfolk.
Ask the team at Locate Norfolk to help you find the right network for your business.